This framed reproduction of a third class (steerage) Titanic passenger ticket can be personalised with your own name at no extra cost. The ticket is a facsimile of a ticket bought by Mr Patrick Ryan on April 11th, 1912. He was travelling from Ireland to New York and it was on this stretch of the journey, 3 days later, that the Titanic hit the iceberg and sank resulting in the loss of more than 1500 lives.
If you select the customised version, please let me know in the order notes what name you would like to appear on the front of the ticket.
- Shabby-chic wood effect frame
- Printed on old-fashioned newsprint paper with a crumpled, antiqued effect
- Can be hung on the wall or left free-standing
- Large frame measures approximately 30cm wide x 24.5cm tall (ticket measures approximately 19cm x 14cm)
- Small frame measures approximately 24.5cm wide x 19.5cm tall (ticket measures approximately 16.5cm x 11.5cm)
Ships worldwide via tracked/confirmed postage